Easy Money Services
When you visit Easy Money, walking out with quick, hassle-free cash is simple. Wanna know how?
How to get fast and easy money…
We pay small, short-term loans to cover you until your next paycheck. What do you need?
- A bank statement or printout from an active checking account, dated within the last 30 days.
- A blank check from the same account as the statement on file.
- Most recent employee pay stub dated within the last 30 days OR a direct deposit and ACH payment that are both verifiable on the bank statement. SSI and disability benefits or VA Pensions are also acceptable forms of monthly pay with an awards letter and an official paycheck or proof of direct deposit that is properly labeled on the bank statement, dated within the last 30 days.
- State-issued photo ID (like a driver’s license) and your Social Security Card.
- In Kentucky, payment is due in full on the contract due date, which is scheduled on the borrower’s next pay day.
- In Illinois and Missouri, borrowers are allowed to make payments on a schedule until the amount is paid back in full. Just write us a check in the loan’s full amount, plus fees, as collateral. On the contract due date, return to the store location to repay the loan in cash. If the borrower does not repay the loan, Easy Money redeems the check.
Depending on the value and condition of your car, we can also pay out small, short-term loans with a car title as collateral - that means up to $4,000 in 15 minutes or less! What do you need?
- Clear Illinois or Kentucky title for your car, truck, or motorcycle (no rebuilt titles).
- Current vehicle registration.
- Proof of insurance.
- Driver’s license with matching state as the title of the car.
- An extra set of keys.
- Proof of physical address (recent utility bill, etc.).
- Most recent employment pay stub showing both gross and net pay, dated within the last 30 days – State law requires a new pay stub before a new loan can be issued. SSI, disability, pension and unemployment benefits are acceptable forms of income with the presentation of an awards letter and an official paycheck or proof of direct deposit properly labeled on the bank statement dated within the last 30 days.
- Automobile must be driven to the store location for inspection.
Need a loan that can be paid back over monthly installments?
- Driver’s License or state-issued photo ID
- Social Security Card
- Last 30 days’ bank transaction statement
- Checking account must be with a local bank (open and active for at least 90 days)
- Blank Check
- Last official pay stub
- Social Security customers: Must have a rewards letter dated within the last 30 days.
*All information has to have current and correct address.
**Names must match on all documents.
THESE REQUIREMENTS ARE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE ILLINOIS STATE LAW.
(Hopkinsville, KY and Alben Barkley location in Paducah, KY only)
We can cash government, handwritten, payroll, tax and 401k checks with just 5% of face-value cost for first-time customers and 3% for repeat customers.
- And all you need is a state-issued ID.