Easy Money Services
When you visit Easy Money, walking out with quick, hassle-free cash is simple. Wanna know how?
How to get fast and easy money…
We pay small, short-term loans to cover you until your next paycheck. What do you need?
- A bank statement or printout from an active checking account, dated within the last 30 days.
- A blank check from the same account as the statement on file.
- Most recent employee pay stub dated within the last 30 days OR a direct deposit and ACH payment that are both verifiable on the bank statement. SSI and disability benefits or VA Pensions are also acceptable forms of monthly pay with an awards letter and an official paycheck or proof of direct deposit that is properly labeled on the bank statement, dated within the last 30 days.
- State-issued photo ID (like a driver’s license) and your Social Security Card.
- In Kentucky, payment is due in full on the contract due date, which is scheduled on the borrower’s next pay day.
- In Missouri, borrowers are allowed to make payments on a schedule until the amount is paid back in full. Just write us a check in the loan’s full amount, plus fees, as collateral. On the contract due date, return to the store location to repay the loan in cash. If the borrower does not repay the loan, Easy Money redeems the check.
Installment Loans (Cape Girardeau office only)
Need a loan that can be paid back over monthly installments?
- Driver’s License or state-issued photo ID
- Social Security Card
- Last 30 days’ bank transaction statement
- Checking account must be with a local bank (open and active for at least 90 days)
- Blank Check
- Last official pay stub
- Social Security customers: Must have a rewards letter dated within the last 30 days.
*All information has to have current and correct address.
**Names must match on all documents.
Check Cashing (Alben Barkley office only)
We can cash government, handwritten, payroll, tax and 401k checks with just 5% of face-value cost for first-time customers and 3% for repeat customers.
- And all you need is a state-issued ID.