The following is required to be considered for a check advance:
- Bank statement or printout from an active check account, dated within the last 30 days
- Checkbook (must be same account as statement on file)
- Most recent employment pay stub dated within the last 30 days – Direct deposit and ACH payments may be used but must be verifiable on the bank statement. SSI and disability benefits or VA Pension are acceptable forms of monthly pay; however, an awards letter must be presented along with an official pay check or proof of direct deposit that is properly labeled on the bank statement dated within the last 30 days.
- State-issued photo ID (example: driver’s license) and Social Security Card.
The loan process is simple. A lender provides a short-term, unsecured loan to a borrower after verification of employment and/or income is completed via pay stubs and the bank statements to be sure the borrower has the means to repay the loan.
In Kentucky, payment is due in full on the contract due date, which is scheduled with the borrower’s next pay day.
In Illinois and Missouri, borrowers are allowed to make payments on a schedule until the amount is paid back in full. The borrower writes a check to the lender as collateral in the full amount of the loan plus fees. On the contract due date, the borrower is expected to return to the store location to repay the loan in person with cash. If the borrower does not repay the loan, the lender may redeem the check.
The following is required to be considered for a title loan:
- Clear Illinois or Kentucky title for your car, truck, or motorcycle (no rebuilt titles)
- Current vehicle registration
- Proof of insurance
- Driver’s license state and title must match
- Extra set of keys
- Proof of physical address (recent utility bill, etc.)
- Most recent employment pay stub showing both the gross and net pay dated within the last 30 days – State law requires a new pay stub before a new loan can be issued. SSI, disability benefits, pension, and unemployment are acceptable forms of income; however, an awards letter must be presented along with an official pay check or proof of direct deposit that is properly labeled on the bank statement dated within the last 30 days.
- Automobile has to be driven to the store location for inspection
(At our Alben Barkley location in Paducah, KY and our Hopkinsville, KY location only)
Sorry we do not cash Income Tax Refund Checks
A state-issued ID is required for check cashing